iSeries webservice call

   Hi,

   I am trying to use Scott's EXAMPLE18 to call a web service on another
   iSeries and am getting an http 500 error.

   I can successfully call that web service using httpAdmin and another
   testing tool. I suspect that whatever I am putting in the SOAP Action
   parameter of the http_url_post_xml call is wrong.

   So, I have 2 questions:

   1.       How do I find out what the format of the soap action should
   be for this web service?

   2.       Where do I find log files on the iSeries that is hosting the
   web service to see if there is more information in it about what is
   causing the 500 error?

   Thanks, Sabine

   SOAP =

    '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="no"?>'

   +'<soapenv:Envelope'

   +' xmlns:q0="http://websrvpgm.wsbeans.iseries/xsd";'

   +' xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";'

   +' xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";'

   +' xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>'

   +'   <soapenv:Body>'

   +'      <q0:main>'

   +'         <q0:param0>'

   +'            <q0:_I_REQUEST>aaaa</q0:_I_REQUEST>'

   +'         </q0:param0>'

   +'      </q0:main>'

   +'   </soapenv:Body>'

   +'</soapenv:Envelope>';