Re: Value String larger than 65535

   Hi Johan,
   I just read your question about strings larger than 65535  (often in
   projectt wher you have an "INNER XML" packed into this looooong field)
   I have successfully uses pointers  - as Scott points out .  before the
   xml action:    http_xmlReturnPtr(*ON);
   I seem to remember from my own project - just as important:
   AFTER the xml action is done..  http_xmlReturnPtr(*OFF);
   I experienced that when my next job in a chain tried to  refer to the
   variables by name/value  I got into big trouble  (got only garbage)
   because the job still was in "pointer mode"
   PS!
   IF indeed you are working with an "inner xml project " - remember also
   the "GetInnerDoc"  as an option..
   I think I fond the example of an already written function - easy to
   copy from - exampe ond API forum (not in the LIBHTTP-examples...)
   Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
   Jan Ottar Valderhaug
   SYSTEMA AS
   St.Halvardsgt. 33A , 0192 Oslo
   Tel: +47 22660660   Direct: +47 22660654   Mob: +47 48052470   Fax:
   +47 22660661