Error found in HTTP_API's

   Scott, as part of trying to debug that problem that I had with our
   Rest Server I came across a bug in the API's that I wanted to forward
   to you.

   On the HTTP_Url_Get_XML if you send the following parameters, the API
   will error.

   HTTP_Url_Get_XML(<My Url>:

                    *Null   :

                    %Addr(<My Procedure>):

                    *Null                :

                    <Timeout value>      :

                    <My User Agent>      :

                    *Omit                :

                    `text/html'          );

   I imagine the same thing would happen if you passed the user agent as
   *OMIT. The problem is that code is looking for the number of
   parameters but not checking to see if a given parameter was passed as
   *Omit (Null) so it blows up in procedure http_persist_get in module
   HTTPAPIR4.

   You may have already come across this but wanted to report.

   Thanks for the great work on this API. This is my fifth project using
   it.