   Von:        maurizio.orlando@xxxxxxxxxx
   An:        ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Datum:        17.08.2010 08:04
   Betreff:        Question concerning HTTPAPI
   Gesendet von:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hi everybody
   i'm new in the "ws-integration-world".
   As a first step, i should integrate following soap-request/response in
   existing ILE-RPG environment.
   I downloaded HTTPAPI and installed it.
   Can you please tell me which example would fit best ?
   Thanks for your efforts,
   Maurizio Orlando
   SOAP 1.1
   The following is a sample SOAP 1.1 request and response. The
   placeholders
   shown need to be replaced with actual values.
   POST /B2BWebServices/BillerDownloadServices.asmx HTTP/1.1
   Host: ebill-test.yellowworld.ch
   SOAPAction: "[2]http://www.yellowworld.ch/GetInvoice";
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <soap:Envelope
   xmlns:xsi="[3]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
   xmlns:xsd="[4]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
   xmlns:soap="[5]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
    <soap:Body>
      <GetInvoice xmlns="[6]http://www.yellowworld.ch";>
        <BillerID>string</BillerID>
        <DeliveryDate>dateTime</DeliveryDate>
        <ArchiveData>boolean</ArchiveData>
      </GetInvoice>
    </soap:Body>
   </soap:Envelope>
   HTTP/1.1 200 OK
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <soap:Envelope
   xmlns:xsi="[7]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
   xmlns:xsd="[8]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
   xmlns:soap="[9]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
    <soap:Body>
      <GetInvoiceResponse xmlns="[10]http://www.yellowworld.ch";>
        <GetInvoiceResult>
          <DownloadFile>
            <Data>base64Binary</Data>
            <Filename>string</Filename>
          </DownloadFile>
          <DownloadFile>
            <Data>base64Binary</Data>
            <Filename>string</Filename>
          </DownloadFile>
        </GetInvoiceResult>
      </GetInvoiceResponse>
    </soap:Body>
   </soap:Envelope>
   Freundliche Grüsse
   Maurizio Orlando
   Analytiker/Programmierer
   MEINMERCEDES.CH
   Mercedes-Benz Automobil AG
   Zürcherstrasse 109, 8952 Schlieren
   Tel:    +41 44 732 52 46
   Fax:   +41 44 732 51 52
   E-Mail: maurizio.orlando@xxxxxxxxx
   [11]www.meinmercedes.ch <[12]http://www.meinmercedes.ch/>
   Disclaimer
   you
   please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
   Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
   in this
   e-mail is strictly forbidden. The views expressed in this message do
   not
   necessarily reflect the views of Mercedes-Benz Automobil AG.
   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the