Re: E-mail program

J. Carlos Lugo wrote:
> Does anybody have a program to do E-mail from the AS400 and at the same time
> convert spool files to PDF, TEXT, HTML or an Excel Format?

Dear Mr. Lugo:

I had a similar issue myself this month. Try following this thread over
in the midrange.com archives.

As it turned out, just as I was in the process of learning the
open-source MMAIL on one of our own boxes, the client for whom I'd done
the project informed us that they already had Gumbo SPOOLMAIL on their
system, which turned out to be even better-suited to the project than MMAIL.

So there's plenty out there.

--
JHHL