HttpApi Content Type

   When using the http_url_post_stmf function, I need more than the 64
   bytes allowed for the Content Type parm.  I have attempted to change
   the service program and copy book to allow 100 characters, but now I
   am getting garbage data out past the 64^th character.  What am I doing
   wrong?  I updated any fields that referenced "ContentType", recompiled
   the module, and attempted to update the service program.  Can you tell
   me exactly what I will need to do to be successful?

   Thanks!

   Richard Medders