Re: Base64 Decoding

Hi Michael,

If you're using _my_ base64 decoding routine, then the input needs to be
in EBCDIC.  It's written in RPG, and will see ASCII as nothing but
gibberish.

Also, the decoder only understands base64 encoded data.  It doesn't
understand XML, CRLF, blanks, or anything else besides base64 encoded
data.  It's up to you to extract the base64 encoded data and pass it to
the decoder.

Good luck