   From: Koester, Michael
   Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:29 PM
   To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
   Subject: HTTPAPI novice having (CCSID-related?) trouble with EXAMPLE1

   Oops.  Upon further examination of the IFS, I found the
   sock/tutorial.pdf, and it looks wonderful.
   Sorry about the false alarm.

   The issues I have with Example15 are real, though.  I don't have a
   debug.txt on that (yet) but I might be
   able to make it write one.  I'll get right on that.

   Michael Koester