Re: Soap message larger than 65K!

   Johan,
   There are two option to send SOAP messages larger than 64k.
   a) Use the current beta which supports SOAP messages larger than 64k
   out of the box.
   b) Use the current beta to generate your client stub as a sample. Then
   look for the usage of all ManagedMemoryDataSource_* procedures and
   modify your existing stub module accordingly. Furthermore you need to
   patch procedure flushToDisk() in module WSDL2R87 as shown below:
   size = write(io_stream.fd
                 : dataSource.pBuffer
                 : io_stream.offset);
   io_stream.offset = 0; // statement to insert
   Logger_debug(g_hLogger:
                '-> flushed ' + %char(size) + ' bytes to disk.');
   Regards,
   Thomas.

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the