     Från: thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>
     Ämne: Re: Soap message larger than 65K!
     Till: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Datum: onsdag 16 juni 2010 12:18

      Johan,
      There are two option to send SOAP messages larger than 64k.
      a) Use the current beta which supports SOAP messages larger than
   64k
      out of the box.
      b) Use the current beta to generate your client stub as a sample.
   Then
      look for the usage of all ManagedMemoryDataSource_* procedures and
      modify your existing stub module accordingly. Furthermore you need
      patch procedure flushToDisk() in module WSDL2R87 as shown below:
      size = write(io_stream.fd
                    : dataSource.pBuffer
                    : io_stream.offset);
      io_stream.offset = 0; // statement to insert
      Logger_debug(g_hLogger:
                   '-> flushed ' + %char(size) + ' bytes to disk.');
      Regards,
      Thomas.
      [1]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 16.06.2010
   10:53:40:

      > [2]johan_wigh@xxxxxxxx

      > [3]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      > 16.06.2010 11:03

      > Soap message larger than 65K!
      >
      > Gesendet von:
      >
      > [4]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      >
      > Hi simple question of HTTPAPI!
      >
      > Can i send a SOAP message larger than 65 K
      >  because when im trying use  variable larger then 65 K I get
   invalid
      > message back!
      >
      > otherwise it work like a charm!
      >
      > /J

   ---
      -
      --
      IMPORTANT NOTICE:
      This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for