Re: Compile error RNF0351

If you want the data returned to your program, you can use
http_url_post_raw()

Please be aware that you will get the raw data in that case.  It will
not be converted to EBCDIC for you, and the sizes of the strings
returned to you will be the same as what HTTPAPI receives over the wire.
  It'll be up to you to concatenate them.

It appears that EXAMPLE5 demonstrates this technique -- though I must
admit that I didn't remember that until I downloaded an old copy of
HTTPAPI and looked it over.