Re: Using an array DS in callback of http_url_post_xml

Hi Mike,

It appears you've forgotten to code the DIM keyword on the PR/PI for
getResponse().  You probably want something like this:

D getResponse   PR
D   response_arr                   likeds(getCoverOptionResponse)
D                                  dim(%elem(getCoverOptionResponse))
D   depth                     10I 0 value
D   name                    1024A  varying const
D   path                   24576A  varying const
D   value                  32767A  varying const
D   attrs                       *  dim(32767)
D                                  const options(*varsize)

(you need that on both the PI and the PR)

Good luck