Re: http_url_post_stmf question

Hi Michael,

 > Does http_debug(*ON)  creating the stream file `/tmp/
 > httpapi_debug.txt' work with the http_url_post_stmf API?

Yes, it should.

 > I have the http_debug(*ON) entry in my source and cannot find the
 > debug file.

Please verify that the user that's running HTTPAPI has access to write
files to the /tmp folder.

> Does the  http_xproc() API work with the http_url_post_stmf API?

Depends on what is meant by "work with", exactly.  If you set an exit
point with http_xproc(), then that exit proc should still be active when
the http_url_post_stmf() is run.

> I need to include a specific SOAPACTION entry in the header.

Please just use the peSoapAction parameter. If the peSoapAction is not
long enough, please download the current beta (Which supports longer
SoapAction variables)

Having said that...  an HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER exit point *should* also
work. It just requires more expertise.