Re: Unresolved symbols when creating WSDL2RPG Service Program

Mike,

I am not sure that I understand what you are talking about. What specific
PDF are you talking about? Is it the "FAQ What service programs are needed
at runtime_v1.0.pdf" document?

I completely do not understand the first paragraph of your posting that
states that "a different set of service program bindings which have now
resolved
all the requirements into a service program". What do you mean with that?

The FAQ PDF describes that a whole bunch of service programs are required
to run a stub service program generated by WSDL2RPG. One of these service
programs is HTTPAPIR4 which is not included in the WSDL2RPG distribution
package. You even cannot install WSDL2RPG without having HTTPAPIR4 in your
library list.

I am not that crazy that I would ever thing about to develop my own HTTP
driver. ;-)

Please enlighten me what the problem is and sorry for my restricted
English. Maybe this is the reason for my confusion.

I will gladly change the FAQ if there is something wrong or not clear
enough.

Regards,

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 24.03.2010 00:42:17:

> Mike.Pantzopoulos@xxxxxxxxxx

> ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> 24.03.2010 00:49

> Unresolved symbols when creating WSDL2RPG Service Program
>
> Gesendet von:
>
> ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the
> bottom of this message.

> I discovered the PDFs in the WSDL2RPG install package and found a
> different set of service program bindings which have now resolved
> all the requirements into a service program.
>
> But now I'm a bit more confused because the HTTPAPI service program
> HTTPAPIR4 is no longer used. Everything required seems to be in the
> WSDL2RPG environment. But I guess this is the way it should be as
> the two products should be isolated from each other?

> The information transmitted in this message and its attachments (if
> any) is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
> The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
> retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
> action in reliance
> upon this information, by persons or entities other than the
> intended recipient is
> prohibited.
>
> If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and
> delete this e-mail
> and associated material from any computer.
>
> The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce,
> disclose or distribute
> the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files,
> with the permission
> of the sender.
>
> This message has been scanned for viruses.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.