RE: (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received.

That is interesting that replacing the https with http might solve the
issue.  However, we really need the SSL encrypted communication.  This is a
requirement from both our side and the financial vendor.  Did I
misunderstand the suggestion?  I did verify we are using https, which we
have used for 2.5 years on this connection.

We have not had much movement on this issue today.  The IBM engineer was
out of the office today so I am still waiting to hear what they are seeing
in our SSL trace.  I did forward Scott K's posted response to the engineer.
One thing the engineer suggested might be causing an issue is a firewall
(ours or theirs).  He asked if we could pull out from the firewall for a
moment or two in order to test.  This is easier said than done for us, but
may be explored.

One thing we are doing immediately is getting current on our PTFs for V5R4.
The engineer did note in a prior conversation that he saw we were off a
couple PTFs, but did not indicate there was a known issue related.

More on this as I learn more.  Thanks everyone.

Anthony Wilson
Direct To Consumer Analyst
Abercrombie & Fitch
Direct:  614.765.4807