Re: Getting closer? New error

The good news is that you must be communicating with an HTTP server,
because you're getting a response (412 Precondition Failed) from that
server.

The bad news is that you're doing something wrong in your request.  The
most likely cause is that you're calling one of the GET routines, and
passing the 'peModTime' (modification time) parameter.  If you ask for a
resource on the server, and that resource hasn't been modified since the
time you specified in peModTime, you will get a 412 Precondition Failed
error -- that's to alert you that the condition ("must be modified since
XX/XX/XX) could not be satisified... in other words, the data hasn't
changed since that date/time.

Unless you have a good reason to check if something was modified since a
given date/time, I'd suggest passing *OMIT for the peModTime parameter.

If you aren't using a GET routine and passing this parameter, then you
need to explain better what you're doing.  (Or better yet, post a trace
file.)