Getting closer? New error

Thanks everyone for all your help, I've been going back and forth with my Operations manager, he's in charge of making these changes.  I sent him the information you gave me and he has made changes, I believe, through CFGTCP option 12 (CHGTCPDMN).

For a while, I was getting connect(): A route to the remote host is not availab

He made more changes, and now I now have a new error that has him stumped.

HTTP/1.1 412 Precondition Failed

What could be the cause of this?

Charlie