Another which example to use.

   First let me say thanks to Scott for contributing this.  This has made
   my life so much easier.  I was able to quickly get data from a
   vendor.  Now I need to send data to the vendor.  Essentially I'm
   sending orders to them.

   Per their documentation the call should look like this.
   I pass an object number, an order id and order text.

   [1]https://thewebsite.com/extern?
   account=xxx&username=xxx&password=xxx&lang=de&
   action=sendOrderExtern&objectno=001&orderid=S-1234.001AF&
   ordertext=Test

   I've tried to use http_url_post, but so far all I end up with is a
   HTTP/1.1 505 HTTP Version Not Supported

   Is http_url_post the correct approach?

   Thanks

   Mike

   NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a
   confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this
   message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
   immediately notify the sender and delete this message.