FTP_RmtCmd and codepage problem

Hi,

I'm working for the first time with FTP_Api, connecting two iSeries with Italian version of Os400

My problem is on the execution of the following code:
C                   eval      Command= 'CPYSRCF FROMFILE(Xcliente' +
c                             '/QSRC) TOFILE(§cliente' +
c                             '/QSRC) FROMMBR(Mymember)'
c                   eval      rc = FTP_RmtCmd(sess :
c                                        Command )

in joblog I find:
7: > RCMD CPYSRCF FROMFILE(Xcliente/QSRC) TOFILE(§cliente/QSRC)
  FROMMBR(MyMember)
7: 550-Error occurred on command CPYSRCF FROMFILE(Xcliente/QSRC)
  TOFILE(§cliente/QSRC) FROMMBR(MyMember.
7: 550 Nel comando *N ­ stato trovato un errore..

On the remote iSeries I find a job QSYSWRK  QTFTP07054 which says
"La stringa ' CLIENTE/Q' contiene un carattere non valido."
That translated sounds like
String ' CLIENTE/Q' contains a character that is not valid.

It seems to me that the "§" character is not translated correctly, but if I do it in interactive mode it works fine.

I tried to set codepage with
c                   eval      CPage=280
c                   if        ftp_codePage(sess: CPage : CPage)

but nothing was changed.

Could anyone tell me where I'm wrong.

Andrea Buffo