XML parsing.

   Hello Guys,
   I am using http_parse_xml_stmf for parsing an XML file using procedure
   "Incoming".
   In XML I have the same section repeating multiple times and i want the
   values of the elements of that section
   which has a particular value for a particular field. How should i go
   about this. Please help with your vast knowledge.
   <Section>
       <Elem1>A</Elem1>
       <Elem2>B</Elem2>
       <Elem3>Dont take this</Elem3>
   </Section>
   <Section>                                           <<= I want this
   section because the Elem3 has the value "take this"
       <Elem1>C</Elem1>
       <Elem2>D</Elem2>
       <Elem3>take this</Elem3>
   </Section>