Re: RPG webservice to return a dataset

Hi Phil,

No, this isn't really the right place for this.  This mailing list is
specfically for the FTPAPI and HTTPAPI open source projects.  It's not
for anything else.

It sounds like what you want to do is use the Integrated Web Services
tool in IBM i.  It's so simple to use that you really don't need sample
code -- the code you write just does your business logic.  The web
services stuff is entirely handled by the OS, and doesn't write any code
on your part.

Read about it here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/iws/index.html