From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil Huynh
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:42 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RPG webservice to return a dataset

Hello and Happy Holidays everyone,
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this type of question but I
want
to know how to create a RPG program that returns a dataset and create a
java
webservice wrapper for it using WSDC.  Have anyone done something
similar to
this?  If you have, can you please post an example source code?  Thanks!
Regards,
Phil

This communication contains information that is confidential, and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please also immediately notify SCAN Health Plan at 1-800-247-5091, x5263 and return the communication to the originating address.
Thank You.