Re: Persistent HTTP Connections

Hi Ron,

Interesting.  This might be tricky to reproduce and troubleshoot :(
Can you send me a debug log?

Does it always happen at exactly 100 posts (or 500 SSL)?  or is it after
101 sometimes or 120 sometimes, etc?  You say it's consistent, but does
that mean it's the exact same number of posts each time, and that number
is 100?

Are you running the current beta release?