Persistent HTTP Connections

Good morning.

I am trying to run a persistent connection.

In my code I am connecting to the HTTP Server.

wwComm = http_persist_open(%trim(url)
                      :timeout
                      );

Then running the rc=http_persist_post procedure over and over again.

When I do this I get the following message after 100 posts

CommTCP_read: recv: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that
socket

When I run this with SSL I get the following message after 500 posts.

(GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket.

Once I reconnect I can get in more posts.

rc=http_persist_post(wwComm
                    :%trim(url)
                    :0
                    :*Null
                    :myPointer
                    :dataSize
                    :1
                    :%paddr('INCOMING')
                    :timeout
                    :''
                    :'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
                    );

This is very consistent.

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong with the parameters to cause
this problem.

When I run a Java post to the same server, I do not get this error, so I
believe it is in the client somewhere.

Thanks