RE: Post with a parameter

My guess is that you need to encode the XML as form data ... See EXAMPLE4 in 1.24beta6

My guess would be something like this...

...build xml request without RQXML= (setvar does this for you) ...

eval      Form = WEBFORM_open
callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'RQXML': RQXML )
callp     WEBFORM_postData( Form : myPointer
                                 : dataSize )
eval      rc = http_url_post(
           'https://mercury.shplandmark.com/api/api.php'
          : myPointer
          : dataSize
          : '/tmp/testpost.html'
          : HTTP_TIMEOUT
          : HTTP_USERAGENT
          : 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' )

callp     cmd('DSPF ''/tmp/testpost.html''': 200)
callp     WEBFORM_close(Form)

This will put the reply into /tmp/testpost.html which will be displayed on your screen. When you see that you are getting valid data returned, you can proceed to try processing the return data.