From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 13:00
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: READLINE question

Hi Kelly,

Can you clarify?  What is "READLINE"?   Is this something that I wrote?
   If so, can you provide a link to where I wrote about it?   Right now,
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Scott and Kelly wrote:
> I call a program that uses READLINE to just read the first record in
> the file which is a header record. I perform checks on the header
> record than exit the program.
>

> I call another program that uses READLINE to read the whole file. On
> the first record, READLINE starts with putting in the second record
> (don't know why it isn't reading the header) but at position 323,
> instead of finishing the line, it starts putting in the data from the
> header record.

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.