RE: Call URL with RUNTIME parameters

Are you using the latest Beta version?

Use example one and change URL at line 86 to be your IP version.

Run the program.

Now look in the IFS "wrklnk '/tmp/*.*'" (keep the single lose the double)
See  httpapi_debug.txt?
Copy it into the body of your reply to this email.
Someone will be able to help.

While waiting for that answer...check your dns setup on your AS400. CHGTCPDMN (prompt)
What does it say in "Domain name server:"? Make sure these match your internal DNS servers.

Now try your program using the name version.

Mike Krebs