Call URL with RUNTIME parameters

   Hi,

   I am new to all of this but I need to call an URL from RPG and pass
   some parameters in the URL. I do not need to get anything back from
   the URL call. Basically what this URL call is going to do is connect
   to a web server and run an application. I have installed HTTPAPI on my
   AS400 and tried to follow the tutorial but I am totally lost. Do I
   need to learn SOAP and/or XML to use the HTTPAPI utility? I tried
   writing code similar to what was in the tutorial and I think I might
   be connecting to the web server because I am not getting an error code
   returned anymore but I know my application is not running so I must
   have something still wrong. I there any simple code template that I
   can use to plug into my RPG. Here is the URL I am trying to call (it
   shouldn't work for anyone outside our network).

   TCP/IP version:

    [1]http://172.17.10.55:8080/wow65/run?opid=432&QOEERRFND=D&QOEREFNBR=
   5144910

   Domain name version:

   [2]http://wat-wow01.waterousco.acipco.com:8080/wow65/run?opid=432&QOEE
   RRFND=D&QOEREFNBR=5144910

   I have tried using both and the HTTPAPI does not like the TCP/IP
   version.

   Thank you,

   Theresa I. Louis

   Waterous Company

   125 Hardman Ave. S.

   South St. Paul, MN 55075

   Phone: 651-450-5075

   Email: tilouis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_________Confidentiality Notice_______________________
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom this e-mail
is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
retention or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately return this e-mail to
the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
Thank you.