From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:59 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Using http_url_post wit webform

Hey Vicki,

Would it be alright if I tried this out for myself on my own box?  That
might help me see where things are going wrong.

If so, I guess I'll need the values for 'service', 'name', and
'cleartext'.  (If they are private, you can send them to me at the
"from" address of this e-mail, instead of sending to the mailing list.)

Thanks...