   From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   <ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Thu Nov 12 16:18:22 2009
   Subject: Re: Using http_url_post wit webform
   Vicki S. Coday wrote:
   > I am attaching the debug session from the second scenario which
   times
   > out.
   Your debug file shows some nonsensical data.  I see this:
   get_chunk_size returned 80
   calling comm_blockread
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>
   <document>HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
   comm_blockread returned 80
   This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.  The HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
   isn't
   supposed to be at this point in the debug file.  This is data sent by
   the HTTP server to HTTPAPI -- and I can't imagine an HTTP server could
   stop in the middle of sending a file to suddenly issue a 100 response.
   Can that possibly be a copy/paste error on your part?  Because if not,
   you've got a REALLY screwed up HTTP server.
   Furthermore, HTTPAPI says "comm_blockread returned 80", which doesn't
   make sense either, because best case scenario, you have only 76 bytes
   received.  Is it possible that you removed that data from the debug
   file?
   get_chunk_size(): entered
   SetError() #43: CommSSL_Read:  time-out!
   This means that HTTPAPI is waiting for more data from the server, and
   nothing is sent before the time-out period.  Considering that you've
   already successfully established the connection and already
   successfully
   received some data, this would imply that either the server-side
   program
   has crashed, or that the network connection was dropped.
   Your debug file also states that HTTPAPI has 52 bytes to send to the
   server, yet it doesn't show up anywhere in the debug file, which
   doesn't
   make sense either.
   I have to assume you changed the debug file?  Otherwise, something
   totally insane is happening here...