Re: FW: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Hi Kathy,

Your XML is not a valid XML document.   If you look at the SOAP message
that the web service is sending back to you as a response, you'll see
this (I reformatted it to make it easier to read)

<soap:Body>
   <soap:Fault>
     <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
     <faultstring>Server was unable to read request. ---&gt;
        There is an error in XML document (1, 911). ---&gt;
        Input string was not in a correct format.
     </faultstring>
     <detail/>
   </soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>

Notice the "faultstring" says that there's an error in your XML
document.  I've noticed that your XML document has the following as part
of it:
    <tem:Children><tem:Children>

The above looks incorrect to me, as it's missing the / character that
signals the end of an XML element.  So it SHOULD look like this instead:

    <tem:Children></tem:Children>

or the (equivalent) short form:

    <tem:Children/>

All of your other XML elements are formatted correctly, it was just this
one that was missing the end tag.

That'll make your document into a well-formed XML document.  However,
that doesn't mean that it's the right format for the given web service.
  Unfortunately, I have no way to determine whether it's correct for the
web service, since I don't have the WSDL for the service.

Please make sure you are using a good tool (like SoapUI) to generate
your Soap messages, and NOT trying to do it by hand...  converting these
by hand will lead you down the road to madness. :)