RE: Attach File

Michael,

You could use something like the following:

    <form name="UploadFile" method="POST" action="/cgi-bin/uploadf"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
      <center>
        <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
      </center>
    </form>

Then in the program "uploadf", you can call the processing program after
the file is written to the ifs.

The "uploadf" program we have is a modified version that can be found at
www.easy400.net.  You will look for the File Upload / Download Utility
(library FUPLOAD - last release Jun 15, 2009).

Hope that helps.

Jason Baker