Re: Attach File

You are uploading a JPG from a user's PC with a browser to the AS/400
(IBM i) then?

You can't do that with HTTPAPI (or FTPAPI).  HTTPAPI is a tool that
you'd use in place of a browser.  It's only a client program, it cannot
be used in the server role, and the server role seems to be what you're
looking for.

RPGsp, of course, is a tool for the server role.  I suggest you talk to
Profound Logic...  Or if you're looking for an open source alternative,
both CGIDEV2 and PHP can do this quite easily. But I'd be very surprised
if RPGsp couldn't already do it as well!