Re: XML_Parse ended in error

Hello Vlad,

Vladimir Vayntraub wrote:
> It takes a dump on statement 2433 in EXPAT in "C" Module "XMLPARSE.C" on
> character data handling routine.

In my copy of EXPAT, line 2433 is a comment.  Please don't post a line
number, that's not useful information.

Instead provide a program -- the simplest possible program -- that
demonstrates the problem you are having.  This should be a program that
I can take and run on my computer with a minimum of effort.

I've already tried parsing the XML file you attached to your e-mail, and
it parsed for me (in HTTPAPI) with absolutely no errors or problems.

> May be there's field size issue.

It's not a field size issue.  I've parsed fields that are megabytes long
in a single XML element.  Instead of taking random stabs at the problem,
please provide some real information.  I don't want to play 20 guesses.
  Show me how to reproduce the problem.