Re: HTTPAPI Batch Jobs

Hi Scott,

I am running version 1.23, and I found the issue. I was using a
concatenation of file name, date, and time instead of a time stamp to
build my ifs file. I found I was writing 3 ifs files a second, the
copy process would replace the file mid transmission and cause the
callback error. In putting together some sample data for you I noticed
missing records, I changed the program and the only errors that are
now being logged are returned from the XML parser.

Thank you so much for your help, sorry for the run around but thanks
to your questions I was able to stumble on to the issue.

Andy Buchholtz