Re: HTTPAPI Batch Jobs

   Hey Andy,
   I tried to reach you.
   Yeah obviously Skott has done a great job in making this available to
   the world. I have no Idea how much i made my IT VP wonder about how i
   achieved the things i did using HTTPAPI.
   Coming to the point, i think your issue is:
   You are receiving the error on single file may be some where on your
   IFS. So when you run in multi thread mode on job's dump is replaced by
   another one. Try to get these error file names unique for each post by
   using
   D tmpnam          PR              *   extproc('_C_IFS_tmpnam')
   D   string                          39A   options(*omit)
   Thanks,
   Musthafa
   Try to get unique file name using the the C

   On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Andy Buchholtz