RE: [BULK] Re: HTTPAPI sending a certificate.

Hi,

Maybe you just need to send that file to them and receive a token, which you use in the subsequent calls?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Baker <JasonB@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: dinsdag 29 september 2009 14:45
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [BULK]  Re: HTTPAPI sending a certificate.

Scott,

Below is a copy and paste from the error log that I originally posted.

SetError() #43: CommSSL_Read:  time-out!

Along with this, the bank is telling me that there side is "waiting" for
the certificate but never gets it.  Thus, the response that includes the
statement "SGS-020006:
Please contact merchant services.", which is also in the original log
file.

I was never stating or "hinting" the fact that the XML part wasn't
working, only the certificate problem.

I hope that makes it more clear.