From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elbert Cook
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 7:18 PM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: RE: [BULK] Re: HTTPAPI sending a certificate.

A digital certificate for a site is the same no matter what platform. If
you
can login to the website using Internet Explorer without installing any
special client certificates. Then IE has downloaded a working
certificate.
You can actually export the working certificate from IE, and import it
the Iseries.

But you have to use the DCM (Digital Certificate Manager) on the Iseries
import the certificate. Then you have to Trust the certificate in the
DCM.

I had to do this with a bank that we did business with 5 or 6 years ago.