Re: Strange: it at least gets an error message from the web service if I don't specify optional parameters . . .

Scott Klement wrote:
> Why would adding a SOAPAction cause a 404 error?  That's new to me...

Found out why: it seems I was sending SOAP requests to the web service's
REST URL.

I now have it working through two different SOAP options, and a REST
option. And running on a V4R4 box with V4R2 development tools, no less.

--
JHHL