RE: Getting an XML parse error and attempting to get the offending xml to show in debug file

Larry,

In the debug log, you won't find the XML by itself. But you should see the HTTP traffic (including the XML data).

Post the log (obscuring any user ID or passwords) and we'll help. Without seeing what the traffic looks like, we can't tell where the problem is (are you even getting the data so that it can be parsed?).

Mike Krebs