Re: https based Web service

Hi Chamara,

It appears that you haven't created the *SYSTEM certificate store.  The
IBM i (OS/400) operating system needs this to be created before you'll
be able to use SSL.

There should be instructions in the README member in the QRPGLESRC file
included with HTTPAPI.  (There are also instructions in the Information
Center)