From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicolas
Machado
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 2:34 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: XML Writer Service program

Hi,
I'm starting a project that need to write xml files.
I know that there is no mora "rocket science" that wrinting to a stream
file in teh IFS.

But I'm wondering is someone has developed something like:

   xml =  pCreateXmlObject();
    pWriteStartElement(xml : 'Invoice') ;
    pWriteTag(xml : 'InvNro' : $InvoiceNumber ) ;
    pWriteEndElement(xml)

To for example create this xml
    <Invoice>
          <InvNr>some value</InvNr>
    </Invoice>

If anyone has something , please let me know.