Re: Help consume Web Service

Alvaro (hopefully that is your first name),

I attached a sample program to demonstrate how to call your web service.
Basically you take the stub module generated by WSDL2RPG, compile it and
then link it to a service program. Then you proceed with writing the
application program that wants to use the web service. That module has to
include the generated stub module as a copy book. Of course that does not
work unless you set a compiler condition before the copy statement. In your
cases that is:

   /DEFINE PROTOTYPE_WSMP1_7NP
   /COPY QWSDL2RPG,WSMP1_7NP
   /UNDEFINE PROTOTYPE_WSMP1_7NP

With that condition the compiler includes only the prototype part of the
generated stub module.

Feel free to look at the attached sample program. At the top of the program
you will find the creation commands (CRTRPGMOD and CRTPGM). The syntax
looks a bit strange but macthes the requirements of my STRPREPRC command
that I use to create all my objects. I recommend to start the debugger for
the sample program after you compiled and linked it tand set a breakpoint
on the statement that calls afiliadosSaludMP_consultarAfiliado(). When the
program stops at the breakpoint press F10 (single step) and then look at
'impl_consultarAfiliadoRpc' to see what the web service returned.

In case of problems add the following line in order to enable the HTTP API
debug log:

   afiliadosSaludMP_setHttpDebug(*ON:
'path_where_you_want_to_put_the_debug_log');

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Thomas

(See attached file: WSMP1_7NPT.rpgle)

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 19.06.2009 03:51:14:

> Good evening, I am new to this and need help from WS, I've created
> using the  WSDL2RPG program and I need to create the program from
> RPG where I can consume this service, you can guide me please, thank
> you very much.
>
> Saludos,
>
> Alvaro Orlando Salazar Martínez
> Ingeniero Sistemas de Información
> Unidad de Tecnología Informática COOMEVA
> Certificados ISO 9001 - Valorados CMMI Nivel 3
> www.coomeva.com.co
> Teléfono: (57) 2- 333 0000 Ext. 1293
> Dirección: Calle 13 No. 57 - 50
> Cali - Valle
> Colombia
>
> Unidad de Tecnología Informática Coomeva

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.