Re: Mail attachment open error only when signed

Leif,

I had not yet have time to figure out how to disable my signature from
being send to the FTP API mailing list. I assume that I can spend some time
on that at the weekend.

Regards,

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 19.06.2009 00:15:00:

> Hi Loek,
>
> You saved my day with this info. Owe you one :-)
>
> Maybe Thomas could take out his 'sig'  for a while
> to see if that helps.
>
> Regards,
> Leif
>
> Resume:
> Win2K with Outlook Express dont like "sig's"
> Vista with WinMail dont like "sig's"

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.