From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:00 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Error when retrieving weather info using WEATHR01 pgm (w/
debuginfo)

Yeah, I'm having problems, too.  If you create a debug file, you'll see
that the web service is NOT returning an XML document (that's why you're
getting the XML parse error)

Instead, it's returning the following simple string:

       Could not connect to Database Server

Presumably, the NOAA is having some technical difficulties.

"[1]http://140.90.113.200/forecasts/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl#LatL

xmlns:ndf="[5]http://140.90.113.200/forecasts/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML

soapenv:encodingStyle="[6]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
>    <zipCodeList xsi:type="xsd:string">90814</zipCodeList>
>    </ndf:LatLonListZipCode> </soapenv:Body> </soapenv:Envelope>
>    recvresp(): entered
>    HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
>    Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 21:25:45 GMT
>    Via: 1.1 nws-hq-cache01 (NetCache NetApp/6.0.6)
>    SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
>    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>    Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 21:25:45 GMT
>    Expires: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:25:45 GMT
>    Cache-Control: max-age=7200
>    Server: Apache
>    Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent
>    Via: 1.1 nws-hq-cache01 (NetCache NetApp/6.0.6)
>    SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>    recvdoc parms: identity 36
>    header_load_cookies() entered
>    recvdoc(): entered
>    SetError() #0:
>    Could not connect to Database Server
>    http_close(): entered
>    SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 1, col 0: syntax error
>    Thanks.
>

> References
>
>    1.
http://140.90.113.200/forecasts/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl#LatLonList
ZipCode
>    2. http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
>    3. http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
>    4. http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>    5. http://140.90.113.200/forecasts/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl
>    6. http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.