SOAP Action

The web services we use to retrieve data from a SQL Server has been changed and the SOAP action has also changed.

Here's the code from my program:

rc = http_url_post_xml(
     'https://www.truck-pc.net/WebServices/FleetWatcher/+
     Reports/V1_9/ReportsService.asmx'
     : %addr(SOAP) + 2
     : %len(SOAP)
     : %paddr(StartOfElement)
     : %paddr(EndOfElement)
     : *NULL
     : WStimeout
     : HTTP_USERAGENT
     : 'text/xml; charset=utf-8'
     : 'http://fwapi.DriverTech.com/+
     ReportsService_v2/VehiclePerformance_GetByDate');

The request fails. Looking at the log, I see this message:

<faultstring>System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: http://fwapi.DriverTech.com/ReportsService_v2/VehiclePerformance.

The last 10 characters of the SOAPAction have been truncated.

Looking at the definition for http_url_post_xml in HTTPAPI_H, I noticed that peSOAPAction is defined as a 64 character constant. Can this be increased, either in HTTPAPI_H or in my program?

Thanks,
Karl B. Woods
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Professional Services
1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B
Salt Lake City, UT 84104

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.