Re: using WSDL2PRG

   Thomas - yes, putting the new WSDL2RPG solved the error message
   problem, but I am still getting nothing in the response fields. Maybe
   I am doing something wrong (which, frankly, would not be a big shock).
   You already have the URL for the WSDL, and the program that I am using
   is a nearly identical copy of your sample that gets zip codes. Here
   are the relevant sections:
   /DEFINE PROTOTYPE_phonesrv
   /COPY QRPGLESRC,phonesrv
   /UNDEFINE PROTOTYPE_phonesrv
   /COPY QBASICS1,PBASICS1 Tools/400 Runtime Library
   *
   *
   * Helper fields
   D x S 10I 0 inz
   D text S 52A varying inz
   *
   * Web service error message text
   D errText S 128A varying inz
   *
   * Request message
   D NotifyPhoneBasic...
   D DS likeds(tns_NotifyPhoneBasic_t ) inz
   *
   * Response message
   D NotifyPhoneBasicResponse...
   D DS likeds(
   D tns_NotifyPhoneBasicResponse_t) inz
   *
   NotifyPhoneBasic.PhoneNumberToDial = '2129497009';
   NotifyPhoneBasic.TextToSay = 'Test';
   NotifyPhoneBasic.VoiceID = '0';
   NotifyPhoneBasic.CallerID = ' ';
   NotifyPhoneBasic.CallerIDName = ' ';
   NotifyPhoneBasic.LicenseKey = 'xxxxxxxxxx';
   NotifyPhoneBasicResponse =
   PhoneNotifySoap_NotifyPhoneBasic(NotifyPhoneBasic: errText);
   At this point, I put in a CALL to a nonexistent program, causing the
   program to crash, and then I ask for a formatted RPG dump. All of the
   subfields in NotifyPhoneBasicResponse are blank, loval, 0, etc.
   Larry Kleinman
   Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   212-949-6469
   203-255-4100
   Inactive hide details for thomas.raddatz---05/18/2009 10:23:53
   AM---Yes, just replace the entire WSDL2RPG library with the new
   thomas.raddatz---05/18/2009 10:23:53 AM---Yes, just replace the entire
   WSDL2RPG library with the new one. Perhaps you

   thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx
       Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       05/18/2009 10:15 AM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: using WSDL2PRG

   Yes, just replace the entire WSDL2RPG library with the new one.
   Perhaps you
   should save the old one to a save file just in case you miss something
   that
   you want to get back.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 18.05.2009 15:23:02:

   > Thanks, Thomas (and everyone else).   I downloaded the savf - do i
   just
   > replace the entire WSDL2RPG lib with the contents of the new SAVF?
   >

   > Larry Kleinman
   > Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   > 212-949-6469
   > 203-255-4100
   >

   >              Thomas Raddatz
   >              <thomas.raddatz@t
   >              ools400.de>
   >              Sent by:                  HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   >              ftpapi-bounces@li
   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   >              sts.scottklement.
   cc
   >              com

   Subject
   >                                        Re: using WSDL2PRG
   >              05/16/2009 01:43
   >              PM
   >

   >              Please respond to
   >                 HTTPAPI and
   >               FTPAPI Projects
   >              <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxx
   >               ttklement.com>
   >

   > Larry,
   >
   > Thank you for the debug log. I was able to set up a soapUI mock web
   service
   > that uses the response
   > data of your debug log as the reply message. That way I could locate
   the
   > error. Actually the error had
   > already been fixed in WSDL2RPG v1.7.
   >
   > You can download a beta copy of v1.7 from here:
   >
   >     [1]http://www.tools400.de/beta/WSDL2RPG_20090516_1907.SAVF
   >
   > Beside the error you reported v1.7 fixes lots of other problems. I
   assume
   > that it is stable and
   > actually I am about to officially release it. I am just waiting for
   final

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the