Re: using WSDL2PRG

Hi Larry,

> Thanks, in advance, for the help. Two questions: what is a debug log
> and how do I turn it on; by "wdsl file", do you mean the URL to get
> it, or the stub created by your WDSL2RPG code?

WSDL2RPG generates a procedure that is used to turn the debug log
on/off.  Look at the generated code to see what the name is, but it
should be something like

     callp NotifyPhoneBasic_setHttpDebug(*ON: '/tmp/debug.txt');

Then when you run the service, it'll output it's debugging info to
/tmp/debug.txt

When he says WSDL file, I assume he actually means the WSDL file.  Not
the URL.  Not the generated code.   You see, when you provide a URL to
WSDL2RPG, it uses that URL to download a WSDL file which is an XML file
with a particular format that describes how your web service works.  If
the URL to the site is publicly available, just giving him the URL would
probably suffice.   If it's not public, then download the WSDL file (put
the URL into a browser, and save the output to a file on disk)

Then send Thomas an e-mail and attach both the debug.txt and the WSDL file.