RE: HTTPAPI

This the results of the debug.
Any thoughts

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R3M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
https_init(): entered
-------------
Dump of local-side certificate information:
-------------
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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=