i5 Services Table File

   Hi, I need to create a socket server program, I know that Scott has a
   library to let me do that.
   But some time ago, I read about a system file ( I believe is a stmf
   file ) that let me put server programs.
   This allows me to "forget" about spawning jobs, because OS does !
   In this file the structure were very simple, you just say the port,
   the user that run the program, and finally the program.
   Also this allow me to forget to start the program in the start-up,
   because the operating system listen to the ports in that file, and
   SPAWN the job according to the port range.
   Any clue will be appreciated.
--
.::.
Nicolas Machado